Thank You Suri.

Here's a poem that a friend, Suryatapa Mukherjee, wrote for me. I'm amazed. She is a brilliant writer. an amazing person. A valuable friend. And a great human being. Who fights for a lot of things.

I feel proud. Thank you! :)

"Dey:
Of all those I have met anew and again,
You are the treasure of this summer.
There may be others who know me better.
There may be others I call home.
But no one fills me quite with wonder like you.
It may be your unrestrained imagination
That runs free of rules or taboo.
It maybe your thirst for life and people.
It could be how your mind runs faster, farther
Than anybody’s I have ever known.
Mostly, it is your gift for feeling pain genuinely, intensely,
And forsaking it the next moment
To free your face for a bigger smile,
And your heart for a greater adventure
Than us mere mortals have ever known.
I cannot help but trust one who trusts so easily.
I cannot help but be myself before one who loves me so.
For the more I wonder about the wonder that you are,
The joy lies in that you think I’m wonderful.
No handshake needed, no question either –
I would be your friend for as long as humanely possible.
Because to be your friend in itself
Is one big adventure.
And I am adventurous."

Here's the link to her blog: http://lotuslikemind.wordpress.com/

She has some amazing articles in store there. Do read. Must read. :)

Comments

Popular Posts