Dagger.

This frame again attracted me visually. I am keeping this as my FB Profile picture for a while, because of what I think about the frame. To me, the drapery represents/looks like a dagger. Today I'm in a very confident state of mind...sharp like a dagger, you see. I'm precise. To the point. (Well, not here, not right now). And many of my decisions from today will be sharp. Because after talking to a friend I've realized that I cannot make everybody happy. And the ones I do, I will have to give my best to them. Be sharp. Determined. Confident. Not confusing. To myself. To others. No. This picture kind of tells that to me. And coincidentally I got the frame today itself. :) I love the color contrast. Wall and the cloth. Yellow and faded green. And I like the visual flow in it's entirety.

Hope you like it too. :)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts