Headache Tuesdays.

So today I took a day off. Been wandering for a long time. So my body needed rest. Since morning I felt really sleepy.

Came back home, and I got a headache. Why?

a. I misunderstood a really close friend in the morning.
b. Was in college for a long time. Doing nothing. That. Happens on tuesdays. Because the routine is prepared in such a manner. Hence the title of this image.
c. Could not meet a stranger. Because I thought of booking this day for taking rest.
d. Forgot my camera to a friend.
e. Came back home and I slept at the very wrong hour.

All these piled up and then when I was on Facebook this evening I saw an update on my timeline in which a photo described how a person felt like burning someone's face and putting it off with a fork. Because that person felt disgusted today. I felt my head do the same thing on me. Hence, this. :I

Now, after making this I feel better. So it profited me in two ways. 1. I got a work of art. 2. My headache is cured. Almost! Yaaay! :)

Comments

  1. Thank you, Sharmistha. Yes. I'm trying to build on this style. Radial gradient. Noise and the subject. I like gray and other dull colors especially when it comes to using them on my manips. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts