Finding A Plugpoint.

So while I was out with Suri, I had planned from before that we'll take amazing pictures that evening with my camera. However the batteries were exhausted. And all I had was my cellphone because Suri's cellphone wasn't functioning. In fact we had been to Chandni yesterday to get her a new charger. Now, we shot good, blurry pictures with my cellphone. Had to record the moments and the amazing frames in Sovabazar. However, in a while even my cellphone went out of charge. Now that was bad. So we decided that, that evening we'd ask random people to take our pictures and request them to send them over to us. However, we had a better idea. we'd walk into  random shop and get my cellphone charged. Thankfully I was carrying the charger. So we had to convince a really old shopkeeper and got my cellphone chargin'. Meanwhile we went to have tea from the bhars you see above^. However we were told by the shopkeeper that we could only charge the phone for 5 mins. We bargained it into 10. However we had tea for 15 minutes. And then on coming back, the shopkeeper was obviously pissed. As a part of photographic memory, I thought of taking a picture of him, however. But when I asked him that, he was furious and he chased us out of the shop. Fortunately, by that time, my phone acquired a good amount of charge and we were on the go again, clicking pictures. O! It was fun. :)

Comments

Popular Posts