Music from Chaos.

Shradha Agarwal. A really close friend from college. She has similar ideas like me. So I think. However she, like everyone, has an unique perspective towards life. That is the best part.

So, for a long time, I've been almost regularly chatting with her. That way I came to know her better. Her ideas explore a lot of things. Her ideas deserve mention. So, she planned to open a blogsite for herself. And that was for a long time. And now, finally, she is here on Blogger. With a blogsite which has an amazing title, a title that represents her to the fullest: Music from chaos.

She is amazing with her english. And is a really good communicator. Has amazing paper quilling skills. Is a drafts-woman, a writer, a poet, a listener, a connoisseur of music, a great human being, a foodie, and a lovely person to share ideas with.

I'm looking forward to all the beautiful posts that are to come in the future from her page. All the best, Shradha! Cheers to your new endeavour! Rock it! :)

Here's the link to her blog: http://agarwalshradha.blogspot.in/

Visit it. Often. Regularly. As many times as you visit my blog, or maybe even more. Whatever you like. But visit it. That's what I am trying to say. :)

Ciao!

O, and, yesterday was her birthday. I wished her already. But not on my blog.


SO HERE'S WISHING YOU A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHRADHA! CREATE AMAZING STUFF. BE YOURSELF. AND YOU ARE AND SHALL BE ONE OF THE SWEETEST PEOPLE I HAVE MET IN MY LIFE. :)

Comments

Popular Posts