My Mental Coolant.

This is Suryatapa Mukherjee. An amazing friend. She is one of those people I can fall back on when I need to share something. And she'd listen. She always listens. And then gives you the most amazing solutions. Makes you feel like a celebrity. Considers whatever you say. Gives importance to the tiniest of details. Cools your mind. Is spontaneous. And one of my bestest friends. Love you, Suri! :)

The fan is the main part of the composition, you know, representing, you know symbolizing a coolant. And it's on top of her head, showing how she operates mentally. :)

Comments

  1. :O I'm looking like a wax doll! Also, I love this. :D The post, I mean. Every little bit of it. In awe! :) Love! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. Baby doll. :D

      THANK YOU (in caps mean I say that with a lot of excitement). Wish I could post audio comments here. Dammit! :/

      Love! :)

      Delete
  2. PS - This is my current favourite thing. Ei link ta shobai k dekhabo. ^_^ Mon uru uru.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. O wow! That be great! Yes. Amar blog-er publititty hobey! ^_^ Mon uru uru. :)

      Delete
  3. Publititty! xD I couldn't help but take it in the wrong way. Freudian slip. :P Puns are fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was intended je. I love puns. They are so cool. :)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Bah. Finally tor dekha pelam ekhaney. Khub khushi hoyechi. :)

      Thank you Torsha. :) Follow koris blog-ta. Criticism is appreciated and gladly welcome. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts