Ossum Overlays.

Could not help not sharing these amazing photomanipulations by Nishad Jagtap. Stumbled upon his work while surfing on Behance. Nowadays the overlay technique is being implemented a lot. I saw it being done so much that I lost faith in it. The attraction was gone. But what this guy has done, is pure mind-blowing material.


Check them out here:
https://www.behance.net/gallery/11314585/COMBINATION-STYLE

And for those of you who try to avoid text-links, not relying on their authenticity, rather the quality of the material...you know this is a gaudy world...one has to see to believe...so, here's a picture from the project, to raise your interest:



Important notice: I DO NOT own that^ image. It's a part of the artist's project. I've merely shared it 'coz it really was inspiring. And was the best of the lot. I've commented on the project itself letting the artist know that I've referenced his project on my blog.

Comments

Popular Posts