Pinnit!

Pinterest is perhaps the best I've ever seen when it comes to an online gallery of visual (mostly) inspirations. If you're looking for the right thing, you'll get them all, and more. I have to say it has helped me in understanding a lot of things, has let me come across new styles, new techniques, whole new ideas...like I said, it has it all.

Times do come when you go blank, or maybe you are saturated with ideas and you cannot choose one to start with. In either case, I suggest Pinterest. Just type in a random (not very random, mind you; that won't take you anywhere) search string and you'll be amazed to see what it has to offer. It sure will get you on the go.

And the best part, you can collect them. For future reference. Like a walk in a beach full of sea shells with a packet in your hand.

Be sure to maintain an account there. Add me. Here's the link to my boards: http://www.pinterest.com/abhishekloy/.

Have fun sharing. And even more fun creating.

Cheers!

Comments

Popular Posts