Three Men In A Boat.

So, it was yesterday. I was on my way to Saltlake City on a 235 (a bus ride that lasts a lifetime). I caught the window seat, and it was in Esplanade that I saw this vehicle with three men in it. 



The men caught my eye later, but it was the whole composition that struck my attention. See the triangle that is formed starting from the center of the frame? Plus, the two taxis. The right one visible from the point where the left one has ended. Then there's the structure of the vehicle (the boat, here); amazing design. Rare. And the colors. With the yellows and whites alternatively there in the frame. Vibrant enough to steal your sight.

I wait no more. Right then I click! taking a snap with my cellphone. (I always keep it ready, aware of the fact that visually perfect moments may only last for a few seconds. You miss it, and you miss it forever).

Then I notice this guy, right beside me in the bus (disappointed for not getting the window seat) stared at me as if this whole act of taking a picture with a cellphone had been tried for the first time in the history of mankind. But, he was blissfully ignored. Then, when I had the shot, I noticed the three men in the boat (you know, it just sounds cool this way. It struck me randomly. Although, I haven't read the book yet). They were fighting over a bunch of jamruls (you know, bell-fruit. I just googled it).

So, they kept themselves busy with one playing pranks on the other, as eventually the fittest and the smartest would get to taste the fruit i the blazing heat, We too were kept busy by the traffic controller who did not put off the red light for a whole 10mins.

I would've cursed it...but you see, I got this picture.
And moreover, I got a post for today. Cheers!

Comments

Popular Posts