O Tomáš!

This guy is so amazing. I saw this TEDX Talks video of him lecturing about insecurity and animation.
 I was blown off man. That was exactly how I felt about insecurity. The part that it makes you cold, and reserved, affects other people and all the bad things. Another eye-opener for me this month. This is a reccomendation for all you animation artists there. And even others whose work field requires them to be demonstrative, illustrious, you know what I mean, right? It's for you guys. This will surely inspire you.

(For those who have seen Richard Williams giving a lecture: this guy is just like him. Just younger.)




I happened to send this guy a mail telling him how big a fan of him I've become. Hope he responds. Man, I'm going nuts! And he says that's okay. No wonder I love him so much!

Comments

  1. WOW! Now that was an awe inspiring video. I love this guy too..his body language.. the confidence he seems to have now.. exceptional!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exceptional. Inspirational. Phenomenal. All good -als.

      He should be a professor. @_@

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts