The introductory post.

Probably my 5th attempt towards blogging. Meaning, I have 4 blogs already, but for some reason or the other, couldn't maintain them. And like everytime, I am hoping this one will last.

So, yesterday as I got busy checking the work of an animator on cartoonbrew.com, I stumbled upon his blogsite (He's good: http://www.natanmouraportfolio.blogspot.in ). Instantly, I knew I had to have my own active blogger site. And here it is.

I was always running after those fancy blogs with a plethora of customisations that'd make it look like a website with a personal domain. Pro: It's delusional. But the con: the blogs would take years to load. So now I've chosen comfort over style and I hope it works out.

Here, I will be posting almost everything that can be brought under the umbrella of cyber space. Mostly original works of art, but now and then, stuff that inspires/concerns me. Stuff that is worth sharing. Stuff that can change the world. Stuff that can make the government do it's work. Stuff that can stop terrorism. Stuff that can protect us from alien attacks. Etcetera, etcetera.

Okay, I am drifting away. I often tend to. :-I

So, why a blog?
Umm...because I need one right now. For several reasons:

1. Because I get bored. Thence, I want to talk. To communicate. And, I realize not many want to hear me out. So I chose this version of soliloquy.

2. Because I want to be more proficient with the english language. That doesn't include correcting english to English.

3. Because I want to share my work with the cyber world as well as keep it organised (you know, videos and images and texts all scattered here and there; I want to keep them sorted) so that in the (near) future when my computer crashes, I don't lose myself in misery for not having kept an organised backup.

3a. Because I want feedbacks on my work. Criticism is fun. Libeling is a sin.

4. Because I need more reasons to have a blog.

That's it for now. See you again on the next post. Cheers!

Comments

  1. be precise... but nevertheless i love ur style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought, that this was the most precise post by me. I cannot get any more conclusive. But I'm trying. Thanks for the feedback. Do follow. Cheers!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts