Time And Again (At The Gates Of Your Choice).



Birth is a tragedy and hence, life shouldn’t be.

Time and again if you picture my eyes,
You’ll see my destiny.
Time and again if you look through my eyes,
You’ll see yourself.
Time and again if you feel I am fooling you,
You’ll be terribly wrong.

Listen up from time to time,
The words with which you rhyme.
As the grass grows in my mind,
Eating it up from time to time.
I see you in the light,
And I believe…

That if you look at me it’ll be a different story.
That if you believe in me it’ll be a different story of love.
As the strings of pain loosen.
As the shadows of hate leave the ground.
As our hearts overlap.
As my life starts from you and back again.

So look through time,
And you’ll see a million times,
When I tried to touch your mind,
Patiently waiting at the gates of your choice,
Taking my time,
To leave with joy.
(The song is 03:41 minutes long. If inverted it is 143: I love you).

Written, composed and performed by me. Made in FL Studio 9.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts