Bleed Chaos.


Well, last day's blog got a good review from a friend. Thank you, Arkajyoti. If you're reading this i.e.

Yes. So lately I had been working on this t-shirt. I was supposed to upload it a few days back but my computer didn't let me. It kept on hanging.

The idea came one fine afternoon when I thought that well everything was, at the core, driven by chaos. So chaos was the keyword. Now it's supposed to go up on my tshirt, so the quote better be catchy, was what I thought to myself. That's when I realized, that whatever we do, whatever we think, it all happens because blood flows in our veins. That constant circulatory system keeps us alive. Just like chaos does. I mean, like I said, chaos rules. Therefore I landed upon this:

Bleed Chaos

And it did sound pretty remarkable to me. Well I shouldn't boast. But it did. I really liked the two words together. It felt heavy. And very attention-seeking. C'mon it's a tshirt quote. That quality is a must.

Then I thought of messing the whole canvas up, you know, the carefully messing up way. And I started thinking. Starting from a circle. I pulled out a few tentacles, like an octopus or the legs of a spider. Made a few of them spiral to it's end. But that last part looked a bit feminine, so I did away with that. No offence, ladies. I was being too careful. And obviously it didn't look messed up at all. It looked round and clean. So I added a few hard edged materials, you know, sharp particles that seemed as if they were bursting out from the central egg like thing. O yes, and it looks egg-like because I wanted to give it the look and feel of a cell. A blood cell. The font, I kept it square-ish because that gave it a solid feel. You know a heavy and central feel, as if it was the nucleus of the cell. Chaos is the nucleus of our existence. I drew an analogy.

The color code is one of my favorites, Black on Grey. It's just so smart. Edgy too. And neat while being grungy.

This is my second try at Tshirt painting. The first was a mess. Never finished working on it. It felt like somebody had simply splashed a bucket of orange color on a white tshirt with a black illustration of Bob Dylan.

This time, I took expert advise before going about the painting part. Thanks to Triparna Maity for helping me out. She's a pro at this.

Hope you guys like the design. Feel free to leave a comment. See you later! :)


Comments

Popular Posts