Spread Out.


The idea:

1. The main theme is 'Spread Out'. It means that we should all learn to accept, learn to tolerate, learn to observe, multiple things, multiple perspectives, broaden our outlook. That makes us creative. That makes us broad minded. Because I believe in one thing, we are tiny beings in this huge ass universe. In this space. We are negligible. So we shouldn't contract. We should only expand. Expand our thoughts, our ideas, and only then we can live it well. In peace. In contentment That spreading out is represented by the unfurling of the fingers. The mind is the root of all things. The fingers represent it's unfurling. That is the primary concept.
2. The focus thingy: My head is in focus, the rest is blurred. That is because my spreading out is in process. There is a faint idea of absolution. Which is of course not absolute. That idea is the full form unfurling of the fingers. I've just started towards that goal. Taking baby steps. Hence, only a part of my body has come to focus, has started opening up. Spreading out. And everything starts from one's mind, 'coz like I said, that is the root. Hence the head is in focus. Eventually the focus is spreading out.
3. The gray BG: The BG has been primarily kept gray. On that si a tint of a rainbow gradient which I shall explain in the following point. But the gray BG is because the world that surrounds us is gray. The gray normal. Whatever normal is. To me, normalcy is a gray. And our perspectives are different colors on that gray. Hence I use gray so much in my works for the BG.
4. The rainbow gradient: The rainbow gradient is yet another indicator of the eventual opening up of my mind. It's faint now. But eventually as I come across and start appreciating newer perspectives, the colors will become more and more vibrant. More and more opaque till the point reaches when it covers all of it. Then, I will be YET ANOTHER PERSPECTIVE. :)

So, that;s the basic ideation of this composition. Drop your feedback. I'd love to hear them. :)

See yao! Cheers! :) SPREAD OUT.

Comments

  1. Idea clash ... my next project :P .... similar kinds of thought process man... loved this

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. O it's so great to hear that you think alike. Infact most people do, I guess. Hoping to see the work of art soon, Suchana. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts