A Friend In Deed.


Belated Happy Birthday, Shiladitya (Bose). You are an amazing discovery by me.
A beautiful friend. One who I didn't like much in the beginning, yes, I want to confess that, but, now,
you are one best friend from college. Someone I can fall back on anytime. College life without you is unimaginable. I mean it. You will be remembered. Very much. All the time. You are an amazing bank of ideas. I love that. You have a nice eye for things. You are adorable. Thoughtful. Amazing. You are appreciative. That is appreciated. You are open to new ideas. New perspectives. That makes you great. You are an amazing human. I love you Shiladitya. A lot of chumus. :)

And, thanks. :) For being there. :)

Comments

  1. i love u soooooo much.......nobody has ever said so many good things about me.....feel like crying...thank u so much re..... :* :) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOWWWWWWWWWWW! Amio taholey emotional kortey pari! Shotti boltey even I feel teary. An amazing warmth inside. You like it, that means a lot to me. Thank you, thank you so much. I love you. :) :*

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts